Occupational Health is a branch of medicine that concentrates on keeping America’s workers healthy. This includes focusing on preventing diseases, promoting wellness among workers, evaluating work fitness, and treating work-related injury and illness. Occupational medicine healthcare providers also assist employees in managing short- and long-term workplace absences.
Our experienced team of medical providers has been thoroughly trained in assessing workplace injuries and illnesses. This enables employees to remain healthy and productive but reduces the costs associated with group health insurance and workers’ compensation. Our Occupational Medicine providers are certified to perform DOT physicals by the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Occupational Health Services Include:
- Evaluation & treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Physical Exams: DOT, executive and pre-employment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Vaccinations: Hepatitis A & B, Tetanus, Influenza, Pneumonia
- Screenings: Tuberculosis, HIV
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator evaluations
- Pre-employment drug screens (rapid result & advanced confirmatory testing)
- Advanced medical imaging: X-Ray, CT, Ultrasound
- In-house specialty services: Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Sleep Medicine, Neurology & Pain Management