Largest Independent Multi-Specialty Group In Central North Carolina
Greensboro • Winston-Salem • High Point • Mount Airy • North Wilkesboro • Kernersville
Primary Care – Urgent Care – Addiction Medicine – Dermatology – Cardiology – Gastroenterology – Neurology – Occupational Medicine – Pathology – Pulmonology – Pain Management – Podiatry – Psychiatry – Sleep Medicine – Weight Loss – Women’s Health
Outpatient Pain Management PA/NP Opportunity
Bethany Medical is looking for a well-trained Pain Management PA/NP Provider who is energetic, highly motivated, possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills and embodies the ability to work effectively and independently. Candidate must be committed to providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
• Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Program
• AANP or NCCPA Certification
• Experienced is Pain Management ideal, but will to train if needed
• Join a team of other esteemed Physicians and Providers in a busy practice setting
• Maintains confidentiality of patient and corporate information
• Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment
• Build relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
• Develop and implement patient management plans, record progress notes, and assist in provision of continuity of care
• Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information
• Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate
• All Outpatient practice environment
• Allscripts EMR Software
• Extensive onsite ancillary services
• Modern and well-equipped facilities
• Practice offers primary, urgent and specialty care services
Competitive Benefit Package:
• Excellent Employed Salary
• Monthly Bonus
• Paid Time Off
• Student Loan Assistance
• And more!
For more information on the Outpatient Pain Management PA/NP Opportunity or to submit your CV, contact Patrick Watterson PA-C, VP of Operations.
About Bethany Medical:
Bethany Medical is the largest independent established multi-specialty group in central North Carolina, serving the Triad and surrounding communities since 1987. Bethany Medical is open seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., with convenient locations in High Point; Greensboro; Winston-Salem; Kernersville; North Wilkesboro; and Mt. Airy, N.C. The practice has grown to offer the facilities, providers, and support staff to deliver urgent care, primary care, diagnostic, outpatient diagnostic services, and specialty care professional services onsite. Practice staff members are renowned for treating each patient with prompt, personalized care, and attention. Bethany Medical employs more than 65 providers and 500 full and part-time employees. Your Health is Our Concern
About the Triad:
The Triad area includes Greensboro (3rd Largest City in NC), Winston Salem, High Point and surrounding area. The Triad is centrally located in NC with a population of 1.7 million. The Triad is 1 hour from the mountains and 3 hours from the beach. Charlotte and Raleigh are 1.5 hours from the Triad. The Triad offers all the amenities of a larger city without all the traffic. The Piedmont Triad International Airport is conveniently located in Greensboro with convenient non-stop flights to most major cities. Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, and hundreds of restaurants. The Triad is home to 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University, UNC-Greensboro, NC A&T, Guilford College, Bennett College and Greensboro College.